THE CABIN – Invergarry – Scotland
Nestled amongst the spectacular mountains, magical moorland and ancient lochs, you’ll find yourself immersed in the best rugged beauty and wild landscapes that the Scottish Highlands have to offer. Loch Garry is a place of peaceful contemplation and natural splendour. Just over one hour’s drive from Inverness airport, you will find yourself in a location where you can truly unwind and enjoy life’s simple pleasures. Our snug log cabin offers luxury in the most tranquil setting.
This is every bit a genuine Log Cabin, the Western Red Cedar logs were all felled, hand peeled and crafted by The Timber Kings (as seen on TV) who work for Pioneer Log Homes of British Columbia, in Canada. It was then shipped over the Atlantic Ocean and re-assembled in The Highlands in just a day and a half. Then the real hard work began with some very skilled local craftsmen and all the other trades required to complete the project to the highest possible standard. It took just over three months to complete the build after the logs arrived.
Decorated from top to bottom to offer you a five-star retreat. Everything has been thought of to make your stay magical and memorable…
- Master bedroom (sleeps two) The ground floor master bedroom has a sumptuous king size bed and patio doors onto the deck overlooking the loch and woods. The spacious en-suite wet room has double rock hand basins, a large walk in “drench” shower, and a door which gives access to the hot tub deck.
- Gallery area (sleeps up to four) has twin beds which can be made up as a super king bed plus a sofa bed, which can sleep another two people. The bathroom has an oval bathtub that overlooks the woodlands and burn from the gable window. There are four Velux windows nestled between the large rafters in the cedar lined roof – just perfect for some romantic stargazing!
- Lounge area has a large leather and tweed comfy sofa, games table, original sleigh day bed, fur bean bag, log burner, TV, Sky, DVD player, guitar, and patio doors providing access to the deck.
- Well stocked and equipped kitchen with most basics and more.
- Ground floor utility room has another sink and washing machine, which leads to another wet room and toilet which is suitable for folk with reduced mobility and of course muddy ones!
- The entire ground floor benefits from underfloor heating which through the colder months maintains the cabin at a very comfortable temperature.
- Bose Soundtouch wireless speakers in each room plus Bose surround sound system for the TV – all connectable with your own devices.
- The cabin is flanked on three sides by a cedar deck, complete with a large gas BBQ, pizza oven, tables and chairs, plus two steamer deckchairs for lounging and catching the glorious sunshine.
- Among the trees are woodland style tables, chairs and benches, plus a fire pit with grill, which makes for a charming woodland dining area.
- A self-contained Bunk house and Shepherds Hut are also available either in conjunction with the cabin, or separately.
- Down by the loch there are two canoes, two paddle boards, a rowing boat along with sufficient lifejackets for all guests to use
- Food Composter
The Hot Tub:
Our large hot tub on the deck of the Cabin will offer the opportunity for relaxation. Available for use all year round, you can jump in any time you wish.
2 Bedrooms (6 people max.)
1 Bathroom, 2 Wet Rooms
Bed Linen & Towels
Bath Robes & Slippers
Log Burner (with logs)
Aquatic Sports Equipment
Ample Parking On-Site
For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.